Chemistry and Industrial Biotechnology Showcase 2017
Showcasing how UK chemistry and industrial biotechnology sectors are helping to enable growth in key UK supply chains through innovation.
This two day conference and exhibition hosted by the Knowledge Transfer Network is a major event to bring together industry, researchers, investors and government agencies to showcase how the UK chemistry and industrial biotechnology sectors are helping to enable growth in key UK supply chains through innovation.
- 8 industry focused conference sessions
- EPSRC & BBSRC Showcase
- Pitchfest – applications now open, apply by 19th July
- 1:1 Meeting Opportunities
- Drinks Reception – sponsored by Biocatalysts
- Conference Dinner at the National Railway Museum – sponsored by York University
There are also the following additional (optional) offerings:
- BioVale sponsored Networking Breakfast: Value from Unavoidable Food Waste
- Tour of the Biorenewables Development Centre
Meet NNFCC Here
A representative from NNFCC will be attending this conference.