Value from Unavoidable Food Waste
Join us to discuss the opportunities, barriers and latest technologies for extracting high-value products from unavoidable food waste. With the help of a panel of experts from industry, policy and academia, we will be exploring the issues over breakfast:
- learn about the latest technology to convert your waste into a revenue stream
- hear from companies which have successfully converted their waste to value
- discover funding to support innovation projects
- get updated on the latest policy developments
- make new connections with companies, policy makers makers and academics.
Speakers include: Nina Sweet (WRAP), Joe Bennett (Biorenewables Development Centre), Rob Wilson (Toast Ale).
Meet NNFCC Here
Dr Caitlin Burns will be attending. She is on the steering
committee for BioVale’s new Special Interest Group for Value from Unavoidable