- Extensive market
data and analysis on current and future development trends
- Regional breakdown of the 10 regions of England,
Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland, with maps and timeline graphs
illustrating regional development trends.
- Detailed sector commentary and comprehensive overview
of policy and incentives affecting the anaerobic digestion development
- Comprehensive excel database of more than 1000 planned
and operational Anaerobic Digestion facilities in the UK.
- Includes site name and location; feedstock type, source
and volumes; energy output type and capacity; and development status.
Reasons to buy
- To inform investment and policy decisions in the anaerobic digestion sector by understanding the current and future anaerobic digestion market and policy landscape
- To enable targeting of sales and marketing effort for anaerobic digestion service and product providers, based on technical or regional focus.
- To identify competition and quantify feedstock requirements of the anaerobic digestion industry
Number of pages: 91
Accessibility: This item is available to NNFCC Anaerobic Digestion Business Subscribers or through individual purchase (fill in form below)
It has been a frustrating year for the AD sector, with the
Feed-in Tariffs suffering continuing degression and continuing policy delays
under the RHI holding up development in the biomethane sector. However, the AD
sector has demonstrated its resilience with over 70 plants completing since
There are now 486 operational anaerobic digestion plants in the UK, including 84 biomethane-to-grid plants, and a further 343 anaerobic digestion projects under development. Understanding this deployment landscape is vital for investors, developers and policymakers alike.
NNFCC monitors anaerobic digestion activity and has published the fifth annual report on anaerobic digestion deployment in the UK. The report provides a comprehensive regional breakdown of sector development in Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and the 10 regions of England, providing detailed information on feedstock requirements, installed capacity and output type (combined heat & power or biomethane-to-grid) for every project.
The report is available for purchase for £995 + VAT, or is included with an Anaerobic Digestion Business Subscription, which also includes consultancy support to help
recipients further understand the market, identify development opportunities,
or expand their knowledge of the sector more generally.
Previous years' Deployment Reports are available upon request: email@example.com
You may also be interested in:
Talk to the experts
For business solutions call NNFCC on +44 (0)1904 435 182 or email firstname.lastname@example.org